Virginia Roof Replacement Specialists
Virginia’s Most Highly Rated Roofing Company with Over 35 Years Of Experience
Locally owned and operated, American Home Contractors (AHC) has been a Virginia roofing company and expert Virginia roofer since 1986. We have been completing Virginia roof replacement installations near you for over 35 years! Don’t just take our word for it, we have reviews from thousands of happy homeowners recommending AHC as the number one Virginia roofing contractor!
What is a Roof Replacement?
In situations where there is extensive weather, animal, or structural damage and repairing the current state of your roof is no longer possible, replacement is the next step. AHC’s standard Virginia roof installation includes:
- Tearing off all materials from the top of the roof down to the deck
- Inspect the deck for wood rot and water damage, replacing wood when necessary
- Inspect insulation and ensure proper ventilation
- Install new ice and water shield in critical code required areas, synthetic underlayment, and drip edge
- Install new flashing where the roof meets walls, chimneys, etc.
- Caulking and sealing of vents, ridges, and flashing
- Installation of NEW shingles, ridge vent, and matching ridge cap
- Clear property of debris and disposal
When to Consider a Roof Replacement in Virginia?
Freezing winters and hot summers throughout the Virginia area can accelerate damage to your roof, resulting in cracked seals, missing or broken shingles, and dreaded water leaks. Generally, every 10-15 years your roof should be inspected for damage. A common asphalt roof’s lifespan can reach upwards of 30 years, however regular maintenance and inspections in the 20-year mark are essential for the longevity of your home. While severe damage can result in water leaks, broken shingles, or rotting wood you can take action now with Virginia’s roof replacement experts American Home Contractors.
At American Home Contractors we help the homeowner navigate the replacement process with ease. By offering industry-leading materials and knowledge, we transform an unwanted problem into an appealing solution. We are the top-rated roofer in Virginia.
Benefits of a New Roof in Virginia
- Increase Roof efficiency
- With a new roof and proper ventilation, your HVAC systems will not have to work as hard to control the temperature in your house.
- Upgraded Insulation
- Upgraded insulation allows homes to retain a/c and heat more effectively. In addition to preventing gradual damage from heat and moisture.
- Home Aesthetics
- Replacing a roof allows for full creative control over shingle style, color, and material.
- Return on Investment
- The National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) released a remodeling impact report that found new roofs provide a huge return on your initial investment Source
- Solar Consideration
- Allows homeowners to consider solar options that require a new roof.
Chose Virginia’s Best Roof Replacement Contractor for Over 35 Years!
At American Home Contractors we’re not just Virginia’s expert roofers, but professionals in communication as well. We’ll ensure you and your home receive the best care available through our complete Virginia roof replacement process. We are proud to have an experienced and highly knowledgeable team, prioritizing communication and the health of your roof throughout the entire process. If you’ve been asking yourself the question “where can I find a Virginia roofing contractor near me”, look no further as you’ve found the company that wants to earn your business and exceed your expectations. Contact us through our online form, or give us a call to schedule an estimate and inspection today from a top-rated Virginia roofer!
Areas in Virginia We Service:
- IKO Cambridge Architectural Shingles
- IKO Dynasty Lifetime Architectural Shingles
- GAF Timberline HDZ Lifetime Architectural Shingles