Washington Roof Replacement Specialists
Washington’s Most Highly Rated Roofing Company Over 35 Years Of Experience
Get Scheduled Now!
American Home Contractors has been providing high-quality roofing services in the Washington area for over 35 years. We’re proud to be one of the area’s best companies, and we specialize in Washington roof replacements as well as repairs. So you can stop worrying about leaks or other problems that could cost more money down the line! Whether it’s a small job or a large project we got you covered. Take a look at our reviews from thousands of homeowners recommending us as the preferred Washington roofer.
What is a Roof Replacement?
American Home Contractor’s Washington roof installation includes making your house look new with a variety of colors and styles to choose from. A damaged home is an unfortunate situation, but it doesn’t have to be when you contact the right contractors. American Home Contractors standard Washington roof installation includes:
- Tearing off all materials from the top of the roof down to the deck
- Inspect the deck for wood rot and water damage, replacing wood when necessary
- Inspect insulation and ensure proper ventilation
- Install new ice and water shield in critical code required areas, synthetic underlayment, and drip edge
- Install new flashing where the roof meets walls, chimneys, etc.
- Caulking and sealing of vents, ridges, and flashing
- Installation of NEW shingles, ridge vent, and matching ridge cap
- Clear property of debris and disposal
When to Consider a Roof Replacement in Washington Maryland?
The Washington area is susceptible to harsh winters and hot summers, which can cause damage to your roof. When you notice cracks in the seal or missing shingles it’s time for a replacement! A common asphalt roof’s lifespan ranges from 30-50 years with regular maintenance at the 20+year mark essential for its longevity – no matter how severe damages may look (broken shingles/rotted wood). With professional help available from the experienced Washington roofing contractor of choice we’ll make your home look like new!
Benefits of a New Roof in Washington Maryland
When your home needs a replacement roof there are a handful of added benefits besides the safety and security of a new roof. Upgrade insulation can help with A/C and heating while also increasing the efficiency of your home!
- Increase Roof Efficiency
- With a new roof and proper ventilation, your HVAC systems will not have to work as hard to control the temperature in your house.
- Upgraded Insulation
- Upgraded insulation allows homes to retain a/c and heat more effectively. In addition to preventing gradual damage from heat and moisture.
- Home Aesthetics
- Replacing a roof allows for full creative control over shingle style, color, and material.
- Return on Investment
- The National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) released a remodeling impact report that found new roofs provide a huge return on your initial investment. *Source
- Add Solar to Your Roof
- Allows homeowners to consider solar options (ie solar panels, solar roof, solar shingles) while installing a new roof.
Choose Washington’s Roof Replacement Contractor for Over 35 Years!
Washington residents know that when it comes to roofing, American Home Contractors is the name to trust, serving the area proudly as the preferred Washington roofing company. We’ve been providing quality roof replacements for over 35 years, and our team has the experience and expertise to get the job done right. We understand that a roof is a big investment, and we work hard to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with the results. Whether you need a new roof because of storm damage or simply due to age we’re here to help. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation, and see why we’re the leading Washington roof replacement experts.
- IKO Cambridge Architectural Shingles
- IKO Dynasty Lifetime Architectural Shingles
- GAF Timberline HDZ Lifetime Architectural Shingles