Ashburn Roof Replacement Specialists
Ashburn’s Most Highly Rated Roofing Company With Over 35 Years Of Experience
Since 1986 we have been operating as Ashburn’s roofing company of choice. American Home Contractors has proudly been keeping homeowners happy for over 35 years! We have been specializing in Ashburn roof replacement and installations since 1986. Comprised of an expert team of installers and coordinators there’s a reason why thousands of homeowners have left us glowing reviews as the number one Ashburn roofer and roofing company! When either getting a new roof or replacing an existing one in Ashburn, why risk your largest investment to a non-reputable company, when you can work with the highest-rated contractor?
What is a Roof Replacement?
In instances where we can’t repair the current roof on your home, a replacement is necessary. Most Ashburn roof replacements are needed after years of extensive weather, animal, or structural damage. Included in all of our Ashburn roof installations are:
- Tearing off all materials from the top of the roof down to the deck
- Inspect the deck for wood rot and water damage, replacing wood when necessary
- Inspect insulation and ensure proper ventilation
- Install new ice and water shield in critical code required areas, synthetic underlayment, and drip edge
- Install new flashing where the roof meets walls, chimneys, etc.
- Caulking and sealing of vents, ridges, and flashing
- Installation of NEW shingles, ridge vent, and matching ridge cap
- Clear property of debris and disposal
When to Consider a Roof Replacement in Ashburn?
The cold winters and hot summers in the Ashburn area can cause your roof to suffer. If you haven’t had it inspected recently, then now is a good time for that! A common asphalt shingle’s lifespan can reach 30 years with regular maintenance at 5-10 year marks. These maintenance checks are essential for its longevity. When a replacement is necessary, and the current condition is no longer applicable for repairs, you can take action now with Ashburn’s roof replacement experts!
Benefits of a New Roof in Ashburn
A new roof doesn’t just add another layer of protection to your home. When installed by the number one Ashburn roofing company, it can increase your home’s efficiency, aesthetics, and insulation, and add a higher return on your investment.
- Increase Roof Efficiency
- With a new roof and proper ventilation, your HVAC systems will not have to work as hard to control the temperature in your house.
- Upgraded Insulation
- Upgraded insulation allows homes to retain a/c and heat more effectively. In addition to preventing gradual damage from heat and moisture.
- Home Aesthetics
- Replacing a roof allows for full creative control over shingle style, color, and material.
- Return on Investment
- The National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) released a remodeling impact report that found new roofs provide a huge return on your initial investment. *Source
- Add Solar to Your Roof
- Allows homeowners to consider solar options (ie solar panels, solar roof, solar shingles) while installing a new roof.
Choose Ashburn’s Roof Replacement Contractor for Over 35 Years!
At American Home Contractors we’re Ashburn’s expert roofers. We excel in providing a seamless experience through our team of professional coordinators and installers through our complete Ashburn roof replacement process. We understand how important communication is and will keep you informed throughout the entire replacement. Contact us today through our online form or give us a call to schedule an appointment and inspection from the Ashburn roofing contractor pros today!
- IKO Cambridge Architectural Shingles
- IKO Dynasty Lifetime Architectural Shingles
- GAF Timberline HDZ Lifetime Architectural Shingles