Baltimore Roof Replacement Specialists
Baltimore’s Most Highly Rated Roofing Company With Over 35 Years Of Experience
Before you look any further we highly encourage homeowners who are looking for Baltimore roof replacement experts to take a look at why thousands of happy homeowners recommend us as their preferred Baltimore roofing company and contractor. We’ve been installing new roofs since 1986 and have been setting the industry standard for over 35 years as one of the most reputable Baltimore roofer around!
What is a Roof Replacement?
There can be a handful of reasons why a roof replacement is necessary. Weather, structural, or animal damage can all lead to instances where repairing the current roof is no longer possible, and a replacement is necessary. American Home Contractor’s standard Baltimore roof installation includes:
- Tearing off all materials from the top of the roof down to the deck
- Inspect the deck for wood rot and water damage, replacing wood when necessary
- Inspect insulation and ensure proper ventilation
- Install new ice and water shield in critical code required areas, synthetic underlayment, and drip edge
- Install new flashing where the roof meets walls, chimneys, etc.
- Caulking and sealing of vents, ridges, and flashing
- Installation of NEW shingles, ridge vent, and matching ridge cap
- Clear property of debris and disposal
When to Consider a Roof Replacement in Baltimore?
When it comes to your roof, you should never underestimate the power of a good seal. The winter cold and summer heat in Baltimore can quickly wear down any surface over time—even if they’re only a couple of years old! That’s why we recommend having an inspection done every 10-15 years or sooner. If there are signs that something may be wrong with how things look up top (like cracks, missing shingles, or streaking) a repair may no longer be possible, and replacement deemed necessary. Our local Baltimore roof replacement experts will make sure you and your home are protected year-round through our quality replacement and installation process.
Benefits of a New Roof in Baltimore
What most don’t realize about a new roof is that it can come with a handful of added benefits besides protection from the elements. Upgraded materials inevitably can have a positive impact on your home’s efficiency, insulation, and home value! We understand a new roof can be a big undertaking for the homeowner, and in order to ensure it’s done correctly we highly advise you to choose American Home Contractors as the leading Baltimore roofer, serving the area for over 35 years, we have a team and process you can trust.
- Increase Roof Efficiency
- With a new roof and proper ventilation, your HVAC systems will not have to work as hard to control the temperature in your house.
- Upgraded Insulation
- Upgraded insulation allows homes to retain a/c and heat more effectively. In addition to preventing gradual damage from heat and moisture.
- Home Aesthetics
- Replacing a roof allows for full creative control over shingle style, color, and material.
- Return on Investment
- The National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) released a remodeling impact report that found new roofs provide a huge return on your initial investment. *Source
- Add Solar to Your Roof
- Allows homeowners to consider solar options (ie solar panels, solar roof, solar shingles) while installing a new roof.
Choose Baltimore’s Roof Replacement Contractor for Over 35 Years!
American Home Contractors is the Baltimore roofing contractor of choice for homeowners who want a seamless, professional installation process. We have an experienced and highly knowledgeable team of installers that prioritizes communication throughout your entire project to ensure you receive excellent care from start to finish! For more information about how we can help transform your home’s exterior with top-quality materials at competitive prices contact us through our website or give us a call to schedule an appointment with the Baltimore roof replacement pros today!
- IKO Cambridge Architectural Shingles
- IKO Dynasty Lifetime Architectural Shingles
- GAF Timberline HDZ Lifetime Architectural Shingles