Sterling Roof Replacement Specialists
Sterling’s Most Highly Rated Roofing Company With Over 35 Years Of Experience
American Home Contractors is proudly the preferred Sterling roofer of choice! We have been providing quality roof installations & replacements for over 35 years, and our customers can’t say enough good things about us. If you need the best Sterling roofing contractor & installer then call American Home Contractors – we’ll take care of you and your home from start to finish updating you each step along the way. Ensuring a hassle-free installation for you and your home in Virginia. Why risk your largest investment with a sub-pair Sterling roof replacement company when you can work with the best in the business?
What is a Roof Replacement?
American Home Contractors is a company that you can trust. In cases where we can’t repair the current condition of your roof, a replacement is necessary. If you need a roof replacement or installation, our expert Sterling roofing contractors will work with you to find the best option for your home. We offer a wide variety of roofing options to choose from, and also offer financing options to make sure that you can get the right roof for your needs. Our standard Sterling roof installation includes:
- Tearing off all materials from the top of the roof down to the deck
- Inspect the deck for wood rot and water damage, replacing wood when necessary
- Inspect insulation and ensure proper ventilation
- Install new ice and water shield in critical code required areas, synthetic underlayment, and drip edge
- Install new flashing where the roof meets walls, chimneys, etc.
- Caulking and sealing of vents, ridges, and flashing
- Installation of NEW shingles, ridge vent, and matching ridge cap
- Clear property of debris and disposal
When to Consider a Roof Replacement in Sterling?
Weather in the Sterling Virginia area can result in harsh winters and scalding hot summers which will inevitably accelerate damage to your roof. These drastic changes in temperature can result in cracked seals, missing or broken shingles, and dreaded water leaks. Generally, every ten to fifteen years your roof should be inspected for damage. A standard asphalt roof’s lifespan can reach upwards of thirty years, however regular maintenance and inspection at the twenty-year mark are essential for the longevity of your home. While severe damage can result in wood rot and deteriorating shingles, we make it easy for you to take action through our Sterling roof replacement experts!
Benefits of a New Roof in Sterling
- Increase Roof Efficiency
- With a new roof and proper ventilation, your HVAC systems will not have to work as hard to control the temperature in your house.
- Upgraded Insulation
- Upgraded insulation allows homes to retain a/c and heat more effectively. In addition to preventing gradual damage from heat and moisture.
- Home Aesthetics
- Replacing a roof allows for full creative control over shingle style, color, and material.
- Return on Investment
- The National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) released a remodeling impact report that found new roofs provide a huge return on your initial investment. *Source
- Add Solar to Your Roof
- Allows homeowners to consider solar options (ie solar panels, solar roof, solar shingles) while installing a new roof.
Choose Sterling’s Roof Replacement Contractor for Over 35+ Years!
We’re not just the leading Sterling roofers, but experts in communication as well. At American Home Contractors we’ll ensure you and your home are treated with the best care available through our complete sterling roof replacement process. We are proud to have an experienced and highly knowledgeable installer team who prioritizes communication and the health of your home through the entire installation process. Contact us through our website, or give us a call to schedule an estimate and inspection from the best Sterling roofing company today!
- IKO Cambridge Architectural Shingles
- IKO Dynasty Lifetime Architectural Shingles
- GAF Timberline HDZ Lifetime Architectural Shingles
Get Your Project Started Today