Fairfax County Roof Replacement Specialists
Fairfax County’s Most Highly Rated Roofing Company With Over 35 Years Of Experience
At American Home Contractors we are a proud Fairfax County roofing company. We have been keeping homeowners safe and dry in the Virginia area since 1986, and have specialized in Fairfax county roof replacement installations for over 35 years! We encourage every homeowner to take a look at our reviews from thousands of happy homeowners recommending us as the Fairfax county roofer of choice!
What is a Roof Replacement?
Unforeseeable incidents resulting from the animal, storm, or structural damage can be a headache for homeowners and families like yourself in the Fairfax county area. We make it simple, through our standard Fairfax County roof installation which includes:
- Tearing off all materials from the top of the roof down to the deck
- Inspect the deck for wood rot and water damage, replacing wood when necessary
- Inspect insulation and ensure proper ventilation
- Install new ice and water shield in critical code required areas, synthetic underlayment, and drip edge
- Install new flashing where the roof meets walls, chimneys, etc.
- Caulking and sealing of vents, ridges, and flashing
- Installation of NEW shingles, ridge vent, and matching ridge cap
- Clear property of debris and disposal
When to Consider a Roof Replacement in Fairfax County?
At American Home Contractors we help the homeowner navigate the roof replacement process with ease. We transform an unwanted problem into an appealing solution by offering only premium materials and knowledge for all Fairfax County roof installations.
Scorching hot summers and freezing winters throughout the Fairfax Virginia area can accelerate damage to your roof, resulting in cracked seals, missing or broken shingles, and frustrating water leaks. Generally, every 10-15 years your roof should be inspected for damage by a Fairfax County roofing contractor. A common asphalt roof’s lifespan can reach upwards of 30 years, however regular maintenance and inspection at the 20-year mark are essential to the health of your home. While severe damage can result in water leaks, broken shingles, or rotting wood you can take action now with Fairfax County’s roof replacement experts!
Benefits of a New Roof in Fairfax County
- Increase Roof Efficiency
- With a new roof and proper ventilation, your HVAC systems will not have to work as hard to control the temperature in your house.
- Upgraded Insulation
- Upgraded insulation allows homes to retain a/c and heat more effectively. In addition to preventing gradual damage from heat and moisture.
- Home Aesthetics
- Replacing a roof allows for full creative control over shingle style, color, and material.
- Return on Investment
- The National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) released a remodeling impact report that found new roofs provide a huge return on your initial investment. *Source
- Add Solar to Your Roof
- Allows homeowners to consider solar options (ie solar panels, solar roof, solar shingles) while installing a new roof.
Choose Fairfax County’s Roof Replacement Contractor for Over 35 Years!
We are committed to being transparent with homeowners in the Fairfax Virginia area, there are no hidden fees or surprise costs. When searching for a Fairfax county roofing company, it can be difficult to sort out the professional contractors from the amateurs. That’s why we encourage anyone considering working with American Home Contractors to check out our reviews from previous Fairfax County roof installations.
We are proud to have an experienced and highly knowledgeable installer team, prioritizing communication and the health of your roof throughout the entire process. Contact us through our online form, or give us a call to schedule an estimate and inspection from the Fairfax County roofing contractor pros today!
- IKO Cambridge Architectural Shingles
- IKO Dynasty Lifetime Architectural Shingles
- GAF Timberline HDZ Lifetime Architectural Shingles
Get Your Project Started Today