Rappahannock County Roof Replacement Specialists
Rappahannock County’s Most Highly Rated Roofing Company With Over 35 Years Of Experience
American Home Contractors is the number one Rappahannock county roofer! We have been providing quality installations and roof replacements for over 35 years, and our customers can’t say enough good things about us. If you need the best Rappahannock county roofing contractor then there isn’t any other choice than to call American Home Contractors your best roofing company – we’ll take care of all aspects from start to finish updating you along the way. Ensuring a hassle-free seamless installation for you and your home in Virginia.
What is a Roof Replacement?
American Home Contractors is a Rappahannock County roofing contractor that specializes in roof replacements all across Virginia. A Rappahannock County roof installation involves removing the old roof and installing a new one. The type of roof that is installed will depend on the climate, the type of building, and the budget.
We have experience in all types of Rappahannock County roof replacements and can help you choose the best solution for your needs. If you are unsure whether a roof replacement is necessary, we can also provide an inspection and assessment of the condition of your current roof. With over 35 years of experience as the premier Rappahannock County roofer, we offer the best options for all your roofing needs.
In situations where there is extensive weather, animal, or structural damage and repairing the current state of your roof is no longer possible, replacement is the next step. American Home Contractors’ standard Rappahannock County roof installation includes:
- Tearing off all materials from the top of the roof down to the deck
- Inspect the deck for wood rot and water damage, replacing wood when necessary
- Inspect insulation and ensure proper ventilation
- Install new ice and water shield in critical code required areas, synthetic underlayment, and drip edge
- Install new flashing where the roof meets walls, chimneys, etc.
- Caulking and sealing of vents, ridges, and flashing
- Installation of NEW shingles, ridge vent, and matching ridge cap
- Clear property of debris and disposal
Our Rappahannock County roofers are fully licensed and insured, and our workmanship is guaranteed. Contact us today for an estimate on your Rappahannock County roof replacement.
When to Consider a Roof Replacement in Rappahannock County?
At American Home Contractors we help the homeowner navigate the replacement process easier than the rest. We transform an unwanted problem into an appealing solution by offering industry-leading materials and knowledge.
Freezing winters and hot summers throughout the Rappahannock County area can accelerate damage to your roof, resulting in cracked seals, missing or broken shingles, and dreaded water leaks. Generally, every 10-15 years your roof should be inspected for damage. A common asphalt roof’s lifespan can reach upwards of 30 years, however regular maintenance and inspection at the 20-year mark are essential for the longevity of your home. While severe damage can result in water leaks, broken shingles, or rotting wood you can take action now with Rappahannock County’s roof replacement experts!
Benefits of a New Roof in Rappahannock County
- Increase Roof Efficiency
- With a new roof and proper ventilation, your HVAC systems will not have to work as hard to control the temperature in your house.
- Upgraded Insulation
- Upgraded insulation allows homes to retain a/c and heat more effectively. In addition to preventing gradual damage from heat and moisture.
- Home Aesthetics
- Replacing a roof allows for full creative control over shingle style, color, and material.
- Return on Investment
- The National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) released a remodeling impact report that found new roofs provide a huge return on your initial investment. *Source
- Add Solar to Your Roof
- Allows homeowners to consider solar options (ie solar panels, solar roof, solar shingles) while installing a new roof.
At American Home Contractors we’re not just an expert Rappahannock County roofing company, but professionals in communication as well. We’ll ensure you and your home receive the best care available through our complete Rappahannock County roof installation & replacement process. We are proud to have an experienced and highly knowledgeable team of installers and coordinators, prioritizing communication and the health of your roof through the entire process. Contact us through our online form, or give us a call to schedule an estimate and inspection from the Rappahannock County roofing contractor pros today!
Choose Rappahannock County’s Roof Replacement Contractor for Over 35 Years!
American Home Contractors are Rappahannock County’s roofing contractor of choice. We take pride not only in providing excellent customer service but also in ensuring your satisfaction with our work. With over 35 years of experience and highly knowledgeable installers who prioritize communication throughout the process – you can rest assured knowing we will take care of all needs regarding home improvement projects big or small! To schedule an estimate today contact us online via our website or give the number one Rappahannock County roofing company a call!
- IKO Cambridge Architectural Shingles
- IKO Dynasty Lifetime Architectural Shingles
- GAF Timberline HDZ Lifetime Architectural Shingles
Get Your Project Started Today