Arlington County Roof Replacement Specialists
Arlington County’s Most Highly Rated Roofing Company Over 35 Years Of Experience
Get Scheduled Now!
American Home Contractors has been a locally owned and operated Arlington County roofing company for over 35+ years. We have been specializing specifically in Arlington County roof replacement installations since 1986! Don’t just take our word for it, we have reviews from thousands of happy homeowners recommending us as the number one Arlington County roofer!
What is a Roof Replacement?
Whether it’s extensive animal, weather, or structural damage and repairing the current state of your roof is no longer an option, replacement is the next step. American Home Contractors’ standard Arlington County roof installation includes:
- Tearing off all materials from the top of the roof down to the deck
- Inspect the deck for wood rot and water damage, replacing wood when necessary
- Inspect insulation and ensure proper ventilation
- Install new ice and water shield in critical code required areas, synthetic underlayment, and drip edge
- Install new flashing where the roof meets walls, chimneys, etc.
- Caulking and sealing of vents, ridges, and flashing
- Installation of NEW shingles, ridge vent, and matching ridge cap
- Clear property of debris and disposal
When to Consider a Roof Replacement in Arlington County?
At American Home Contractors we help the homeowner navigate the replacement process with ease. We are Arlington County’s roofing contractor of choice, providing the best home remodeling services in the Virginia area. We transform an unwanted problem into an appealing solution by offering industry-leading materials and knowledge.
Dramatic weather changes in the Arlington County area can accelerate damage to your roof, resulting in cracked seals, missing or broken shingles, and dreaded water leaks. Generally, every 10-15 years your roof should be inspected for damage. A common asphalt roof’s lifespan can reach upwards of 30 years, however regular maintenance and inspection at the 20-year mark are essential for the longevity of your home. While severe damage can result in water leaks, broken shingles, or rotting wood you can forgo a future headache with Arlington County’s roof replacement experts!
Benefits of a New Roof in Arlington County
- Increase Roof Efficiency
- With a new roof and proper ventilation, your HVAC systems will not have to work as hard to control the temperature in your house.
- Upgraded Insulation
- Upgraded insulation allows homes to retain a/c and heat more effectively. In addition to preventing gradual damage from heat and moisture.
- Home Aesthetics
- Replacing a roof allows for full creative control over shingle style, color, and material.
- Return on Investment
- The National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) released a remodeling impact report that found new roofs provide a huge return on your initial investment. *Source
- Add Solar to Your Roof
- Allows homeowners to consider solar options (ie solar panels, solar roof, solar shingles) while installing a new roof.
Choose Arlington County’s Roof Replacement Contractor for Over 35+ Years!
At American Home Contractors we’re not just the leading Arlington County roofers, but professionals in communication as well. We’ll ensure you and your home receive the best care available through our complete Arlington County roof replacement process. We are proud to have an experienced and highly knowledgeable installer team, prioritizing communication and the health of your roof through the entire process. Contact us through our online form, or give us a call to schedule an estimate and inspection from the Arlington County roofing contractor pros today!
- IKO Cambridge Architectural Shingles
- IKO Dynasty Lifetime Architectural Shingles
- GAF Timberline HDZ Lifetime Architectural Shingles