Expert Virginia Roof Repair
Virginia’s Most Trusted Roof Repair Contractor
$199 Roof Repair Tune-Up Special. 100% Money back guarantee if you’re not satisfied.
Included in our $199 Virginia Roof Repair (roof leak repair & roof shingle tune-up):
- Caulking and sealing of the vents, flashings, and nail holes
- Tightening of loose shingles
- Replacement of up to 10 missing shingle tabs
- Repair of exposed nail heads (known as nail pops)
- Replacement of up to one rubber pipe boot gasket
- FULL attic, roof, gutter, and exterior inspection with before and after photos
- $250 Gift Certificate toward future projects
Is your roof leaking? Have you noticed missing or broken shingles? Sometimes a replacement isn’t the only option. Worry no more with American Home Contractors expert Virginia roof repair services!
Our local roof repair technicians have helped homeowners gain peace of mind for over 35+ years, with thousands of reviews to prove it we offer an excellent solution to common Virginia roof problems.
For only $199 our roof technicians will perform a full attic, roof, gutter, and exterior inspection, photographing damage and potential concerns the entire way. Through the entire repair and inspection process, our technicians will discuss any discovered damage or concerns and service all aspects covered within our Virginia Roof Tune-Up
With a location just outside of Arlington, American Home Contractors can mend any Virginia roof damage before it escalates into an expensive problem or full roof replacement.
Our technicians use only industry-leading materials and are trained to identify the most common abstract roof problems. Whether it’s a broken shingle, cracked seal, or local squirrel nesting in a vent, we prioritize the homeowner and their experience throughout the entire process. Walking you through the current state of your roof with detailed photos taken throughout the inspection and only recommending appropriate repairs when deemed necessary. We offer a variety of Virginia roof repair services providing a solution for the common Virginia roof leak to missing shingles and roof rot. You might need to replace shingles on your roof in Virginia if you have signs below.
Signs of Virginia Roof Damage
Roof shingles are:
- Cracking or curling
- Shedding Grandules into the gutter
- Experience leaks inside after heavy, wind-driven rains.
- Exterior paint or siding is damaged (warped, peeling, rotting).
- Observe stains or other signs of mildew inside walls or ceilings.
- Daylight shines through your roof into your attic
When to Consider a Roof Repair in Virginia?
Virginia has a wide variety of weather events throughout the year, this rapidly changing heating and cooling cycle can accelerate wear on your roof. Generally, we recommend inspecting an asphalt roof for damage every 10-15 years. For minor roof repairs in Virginia, we will work rapidly through our repair technicians to solve issues with your home. For severe issues resulting from Virginia roof storm damage, such as roof leaks, water damage, or missing shingles, our team will talk you through the entire process from forming a plan to organizing a solution.
With thousands of five-star reviews and for over 35+ years, American Home Contractors has been dedicated to helping homeowners with Virginia roof damage.
Areas In Virginia We Service:
- IKO Cambridge Architectural Shingles
- IKO Dynasty lifetime architectural shingles
- GAF Timberline HDZ lifetime architectural shingles
Do you need to replace shingles on your roof in Virginia? We take pride in the products we offer and the services we provide. Our team members are here to help with a seamless and responsive solution that will keep your home protected year-round. Check out some of our reviews and see why homeowners chose American Home Contractors for Virginia’s best-rated roof repair!