Washington Roof Repair Specialists
Washington’s Most Highly Rated Roof Repair Company
Over 35 Years Of Experience
We are fully qualified and trained in all aspects of roofing repairs ensuring the job is done right! Whatever the problem, our Washington roof repair experts can help. We have been proudly serving Washington for over 35 years offering roof leak repair, shingle replacement, and roof tune-up services. We are all about roof repair. Whether it be a full re-roof or getting your damage taken care of, we are fast, affordable, and high quality. Protect your investment and let the pros handle the job!
Washington Roof Repair Services
Looking for a way to save money and keep your home safe? We provide a full attic, roof, gutter, and exterior inspection. During your service, our technicians will take the time to discuss with you any discovered damage or questions you may have as we provide a $199 repair.
Included in our $199 premium Washington Roof Tune-up:
- Caulking and sealing of the vents, flashings, and nail holes
- Tightening of loose shingles
- Replacement of up to 10 missing shingle tabs on your Washington domicile
- Repair of exposed nail heads (known as nail pops)
- Replacement of up to one rubber pipe boot gasket
- FULL attic, roof, gutter, and exterior inspection with before and after photos
- $250 Gift Certificate toward future projects
The Best Washington Roof Repair Provider with the Reviews to Prove it
American Home Contractors is dedicated to helping homeowners fix their roofs and exceeding expectations. Our team members are here to help with a seamless and responsive solution that will keep your home protected year-round. Check out some of our reviews and see why homeowners rate American Home Contractors so highly!
We know Washington. We will be at your home quickly to inspect the damage to your roof and repair any issue you have at your home before it grows into an expensive problem or full roof replacement.
Our Washington roof leak repair professionals use only industry-leading materials and are trained to identify any type of problem that may exist on your roof. From common problems to the most complex, we can identify the issue and handle it. Whether it’s a broken shingle, cracked seal, or animal nesting in a vent, we prioritize keeping you and your family safe and protected from the elements.
Storm Damage Roof Repair in Washington
When weather strikes and your home gets damaged, you need to get a quick assessment from the professionals. Quickly address any issue to save money in the future. Our technicians are experts at Washington shingle replacement and making sure your roof is in proper condition after a storm hits our area.
Common Signs of Roof Damage in Washington
Roof shingles are:
- Cracking or curling
- Shedding Granules into the gutter
- Experiencing leaks inside your home after heavy, wind-driven rains
- Exterior paint or siding is damaged (warped, peeling, rotting).
- Observing stains or other signs of mildew inside walls or ceilings
- Daylight shining through your roof into your attic
When to Consider a Roof Repair in Washington?
Did you know that approximately 70% of roofs in Washington are made of asphalt? With a variety of weather events throughout the year, your roof can experience accelerated wear if not taken care of. We recommend inspecting an asphalt roof for damage every 10-15 years. A well-maintained roof can last 15 to 20 years before replacement is needed, so it’s critical to keep the roof in great shape.
- IKO Cambridge Architectural Shingles
- IKO Dynasty Lifetime Architectural Shingles
- GAF Timberline HDZ Lifetime Architectural Shingles