American Home Contractors is seeking great talent as our company continues to grow!
Individuals considered for this position must communicate professionally and have a hard-working can-do attitude. Must be able to multitask while on the phone (using a computer).
This position is responsible for receiving inbound calls and making outbound calls to help coordinate customer requests for appointments and services.
Individuals in this position will schedule, input data into the computer system, assign new leads, and generate correspondence necessary to ensure Technician/Customer attendance at the appointments. Candidates considered should possess a strong desire to accomplish goals and have a great work ethic.
The right candidate for this position is growth-oriented and looking to lead this administrative team. There is an opportunity for rapid advancement within this role!
- Qualify inbound inquiries and book appointments for sales staff
- Make outbound inquiries and follow up calls in order to help fill the sales staff and technician’s calendars (field workers)
- Effective and professional communication, administrative, and organizational skills
- Work flexible hours/schedules including evenings and occasional weekends to meet the needs of the business. You will receive overtime pay after 40 hours of work/week per federal law.
- Goal-oriented, self-starter, with the ability to stay focused and be self-disciplined
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure; stress-resistant when multi-tasking
- Experience in appointment setting is beneficial.
Monday-Friday and every fourth or fifth Saturday