Exterior Project Consultant (Sales)
We are hiring! The Exterior Project Consultant will consult and educate customers regarding products and services offered by the company to new clientele.
Who We Are
American Home Contractors is an established company focusing on full-service exterior replacement services. We have been licensed since 1986 and have seen triple-digit growth in the past couple of years. Our team consists of some of the best and brightest minds in the industry.
American Home Contractors services Central MD, DC, and Northern VA and offers the following exterior remodeling services: roofing, solar roofing (TESLA and GAF solar products), siding, windows, gutters, and door replacement services.
If you are average, you can earn $75k with us. If you are a star, you can earn $200k plus.
Candidate must be willing to drive his/her own vehicle for sales appointments.
The ideal candidates will be dependable, an over-achiever, have excellent communication skills, and enjoy building customer relationships. Onboarding and continuous training opportunities are provided.
- Builds and maintains a network of sources from which to identify new sales leads.
- Communicates with customers and leads to identify and understand their product or service needs; identifies and suggests products and services to meet those needs.
- Demonstrates the functions and utility of products or services to customers based on their needs.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise post-sale.
- Maintains communication with existing and previous customers, alerting them of new products, services, and enhancements that may be of interest.
- Maintains detailed reports of sales activities including calls, orders, sales, lost business, and any customer or vendor relationship problems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- At least one year of related experience preferred.