Content Marketing Manager
We are hiring! American Home is at the forefront of the exterior construction industry and is proudly a TESLA solar roofing certified installer. We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager who will coordinate and develop marketing policies, programs, and campaigns across the Maryland, DC, Virginia, and Pennsylvania markets.
Our content marketing manager will be involved in the capturing of content and will be responsible for editing and distributing the content on all social platforms: YouTube, Twitter, Facebook/Instagram, Tiktok, Snapchat, etc. This person will be responsible for maintaining profile sites and keeping them up to date: Google My Business, Facebook, Yelp, Angie’s List/Home Advisor, Guild Quality, etc.
The ideal candidate is passionate, growth-oriented, and ready to prove themselves. This person must be able to work with the team to achieve the goals set forth by the company.
- Gathers and analyzes information to identify new markets and customers, demand for products and services, and efficacy of existing marketing campaigns and strategies for MD, VA, DC, WV, PA, DE, and NJ markets.
- Manage all marketing accounts: trade accounts and social media.
- Manage social media content and client engagement.
- Conducts market research, sales forecasting, and strategic planning to assess and ensure the sale and profitability of products.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in the market; identifies needs for new products and services and makes recommendations to leadership.
- Collaborates in the development of new services.
- Composes, develops, evaluates, and conducts training on marketing activities, strategies, and policies.
- Collaborates, participates in, and coordinates promotional activities.
- Negotiates contracts for services needed to execute a marketing strategy.
- Assist with administrative account management
- Manage all marketing reports and call recordings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Thorough understanding of principles and methods used to promote, display, and sell products and services.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Must be willing to travel to all coverage territories and areas. This position will involve a lot of travel to the job sites and company offices!
- Must be able to learn how to fly a drone and take care of expensive company equipment such as a drone, camera, MacBook with editing software.