CompositWood, the next generation of windows, is a revolutionary material blended with a timeless design that surpasses the ambitions of even the most well-known window manufacturers.
What is CompositWood?
CompositeWood is made from a proprietary mix of specialty polymer and acrylic resins, creating an engineered composite, super tough, solid core material. A permanent color surface technology called SuperCap is fused to the core materials during the extrusion process.
CompositWood is simply the best window you can buy. It provides the warmth of a finely milled wood window without the problems associated with wood.
Nothing defines a home like the elegance and warmth of wood windows, but the maintenance problems and expenses associated with wood are simply overwhelming.
- 3/4 #1 Eastern White Pine struts allow for unlimited angles from 0 to 55 degrees on bows
- 3/4 #1 Eastern White Pine end jambs (has secondary cover to hide unsightly installation nails and screws)
- Two interior finishes all wood or vinyl millions, end fillers, and stops
- Unique weep system directs water away from channels
- 1/4 all-threaded steel rods between struts tie head and seat boards together for added strength
- Foam sealant between struts for added energy efficiency
- Maintenance free vinyl-clad exterior available in white, adobe, bronze and custom colors